What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Ic tester

deathrow

Registered
Looking for a cheep n cheerful ic tester, like the one shown..

2FCA9889-5A6A-444A-A516-5AA1702E49C5.jpeg

I can get one on eBay but it’s on the slow boat from China so I’m hoping one of you guys have one in a drawer or tool box you’d be happy to sell?

thanks

Last edited:
I remembered this thread.
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a cheap IC tester. It is worth me checking those that come off to see if I tested them right as an issue.

IC or component??

I have one of these.... https://www.aliexpress.com/item/328...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

You know - for a simple piece of kit, it's awesome :)

IC Testers are limited in use and a reasonable amount more expensive....

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
Can test 74HC series, 74LS series, CD4000 series, HEF400 series, 4500 series, op amp, interface chip, optocouplers, transistors automatically identify the regulator voltage regulator value identification and so on.
Built-in various types of chip data model more than 1,300 kinds, more than 420 kinds of transistor data model,

Obviously, I now want both. I like having tools.
I am enjoying testing and rebuilding pcb’s at the moment. But I want something that can test things like LM339’s after I remove them to verify I got it right.
Might be more fun to make something...

You can get the top one in a kit if it peaks your interest :D

Ive just ordered a couple of kits... one an antenna Matching unit (Amateur Radio), and the other an Atx PSU fused Power distribution.... Love making kits :)

You mean a lot where someone who knows what parts you need sends you all the right bits? Rather than when I do it and need to order a bit I forgot form eBay.
A jigsaw puzzle tool, I like the sound of that.

Does it do all the usual IC’s on a Williams WPC board, LM339’s for example?
And was it via eBay?

Back
Top Bottom