What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love knockers

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Really, I do.

They're great!

How can one not like knockers?

The "winter fun" RS that arrived last week didn't - the knocker was disconnected! I know, crazy.

Anyone else got anything to add on this subject? Like, love, dislike, fetish, etc...

Plus newbies crap themselves when they go off for the first time, which is also good.

Please all; raise your New Year's Eve glasses and toast "to knockers!"

Loads of games involve a pair of knockers (I heard). None of which involve pinball.

Knockers were pure pinball nirvana back in the day:):):)

My 50's games are all about getting the knockers to make a loud crack, the more the better - it's really addictive.

Sweet Add A Line 1955 - if you complete the game ( beyond hard ) the knocker fires off an amazing 26 consecutive times, the biggest 'jackpot' in Gottlieb history.

For now I can only imagine how good it would be to do it and doing it on location must have been beyond good:clap:

Especially as you could cash in at the bar:cool:

Knockers were pure pinball nirvana back in the day:):):)

My 50's games are all about getting the knockers to make a loud crack, the more the better - it's really addictive.

Sweet Add A Line 1955 - if you complete the game ( beyond hard ) the knocker fires off an amazing 26 consecutive times, the biggest 'jackpot' in Gottlieb history.

For now I can only imagine how good it would be to do it and doing it on location must have been beyond good:clap:

Especially as you could cash in at the bar:cool:
26? NO ****ING WAY.

I like real knockers!

Not false (electronic sounding) knockers used by Stern.

Last edited:
I hate knockers lol ...and accidentally set mine to go off on every extra ball. Really not a fan.

I like knockers too and used to hate the stern screech but I've learned to like it now, its a victory sound of sorts.

Nothing quite like seeing a newb jump out of their skin when a knocker or screech goes off :).

Of all the noises Stern could have used I'm perplexed why they they chose the one they did, I thought my machine was faulty. Surely they can create a knocking noise rather that a screeching noise? Disabled it when I realised I could.

Must admit i thought the thing was broken the first time i heard the stern screech. Knockers all the way. I'm going to wire in 2 knockers to fire into your knees on free games with my site machine.

Really, I do.

They're great!

How can one not like knockers?

The "winter fun" RS that arrived last week didn't - the knocker was disconnected! I know, crazy.

Anyone else got anything to add on this subject? Like, love, dislike, fetish, etc...

Plus newbies crap themselves when they go off for the first time, which is also good.

Please all; raise your New Year's Eve glasses and toast "to knockers!"

The later pre Wpc 95 games were shipped with a mechanical coin meter connected instead of the knocker, for uk spec anyway. I not only re-connected the knocker, but tore out the meter and its wiring from each cabinet as part of my unpacking routine.

The later pre Wpc 95 games were shipped with a mechanical coin meter connected instead of the knocker, for uk spec anyway. I not only re-connected the knocker, but tore out the meter and its wiring from each cabinet as part of my unpacking routine.
I wondered what that meter was for. I ripped one out of mine the other week. Looked like it had just been randomly screwed on, like it was an add on. Surely an hour meter like a fork truck would of been better. Or even better just digital on dmd

As I heard at the time, the larger uk operators wanted a mechanical coin meter, rather than training (or trusting) their collection staff to use the electronic bookkeeping totals.

Can you swap put the Stern 'screetch' for a knocker sample in Pinbrowser?

I can't some to find it in the MET code.

The Stern 'knocker' sound is actually a sample of a pig getting its cock trapped in a farm gate.

The Stern screech is actually millions of pinball operator voices suddenly crying out in terror by the thought of free games being given away.

Good to hear that JJP have gone for a traditional knocker.

Back
Top Bottom