What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hydraulic Platform Scissor Lifts

Andypuk

Site Supporter
I have one like that. If you want to buy new then that is a very reasonable price otherwise try looking on ebay for a second hand one.

I have the safety lifting gear one, it does the job. Could have done with being a bit longer, you have to fold the backbox down otherwise you struggle to get the the back of the machine off the ground if you're lifting from the front.

I've finally had enough of breaking my back moving pins about so want to invest in a Hydraulic Scissor lift.

Really want to spend around the 200-250 mark if possible. I see from previous posts that this one was recommended:-

http://www.safetyliftingear.com/products/scissor-lift-hydraulic-platform-table-150kg/pt03321

Does anyone on here have one of these or can recommend another one for around this price?

Thanks!

Had my eye on this for while, but would prefer one with a handle that can get right underneath so as to lift the machine evenly from the centre or a little more towards the back (as Mark9 has described above). I doubt many will lift a game from the back.

How about this one...i'm guessing would need to cut down the front bar though to get underneath the table a bit...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hydraulic...aley-HPT150-/151425321178?hash=item2341a708da

This one has a fixed handle, unlike the first one which folds flat and allows storage under a machine. Fixed handle ones always tend to get in the way, I saw this problem with other people before I bought my collapsing one. I don't know why anyone would want to chop the handle off to allow on to go further under a machine as it would make steering very difficult (as the handle is used to steer).

I move them all the time with the backbox up, if it's back box heavy then I just use one hand to hold the front of the machine down whilst I move it using the other hand. No issue at all. If you feel it really is an issue then I guess you could try extending the platform base of the lift with a home made plywood base.

I didn't realise the safety lifting gear one now has a folding handle. Mine must be the older version as it is fixed.

And yes it is possible to move the machines with the head up by pushing down on the front, but I find it easier to steer with the head down.

A very useful piece of equipment all in all though, if mine broke I would definitely replace it. I can move 6 machines to get number 7 out, takes only a few minutes with no need for any leg removal it's a real back-saver.

I might buy a new one, the folding handle is an improvement. If anyone's interested in buying my old one pm me. The handle doesn't get in the way, you can still play the machine with the trolley underneath, it just means you have to move the trolley to access the cash door.

Back
Top Bottom