What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Hydraulic lift trolley for moving pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Anyone interested in this beore I stick it on eBay? Handy for moving pins around and getting them in and out of cars, and rated up to 300kg. It's in good nick, and I'm looking for about £175 for it. From what I remember it's similar to one I saw being used at Daventry.

It's pretty heavy though, so it would need to be picked up from High Wycombe area.

Hi. I am local and I want one. Can you post me a picture just so I know what sort I am buying.

Here are some photos of the little beauty... the metal handle can be removed so that it packs flat(ish)
Image00001.jpg
Image00002.jpg
Image00003.jpg
Image00004.jpg
Image00005.jpg

Best pinball related purchase you will EVER make!

Geoff regularly comes round and drools over mine, that one looks ace. mine was £275 new and worth every penny, that one is £100 less *and* the handle comes off, which takes away mine's only drawback. these hardly ever get sold second hand as they never go wrong and are totally versatile - with mine, i regularly shift pins in and out on my own, and i'm a puny 7st weakling. bargain weightlifter, dude.

gif weightlifters bouncing up and down.gif

that's me at the back in the middle. this was during my weights hobby in the early 90s

Nice one Geoff. I was waiting in the wings if you passed on this.
Looks in excellent condition to.

Just check that it's not too wide to go between the front legs. Some are just too wide.

I have now collected this and have it stuck in my car as it is too heavy to lift it out on my own. ;)
Tomorrow I will find a helpful neighbour to assist.
Thanks Paul, lovely collection and very friendly family too.

I have now collected this and have it stuck in my car as it is too heavy to lift it out on my own. ;)

Heavy little feckers arn't they.

they never go wrong

They do.

I bought one brand new from Machine Mart, left my MM on it for 10 minutes with one of the front legs off while I had my dinner. When I came back the machine was about to fall over as the hydraulic jack had started to collapse, taking the pinball machine with it!

Don't leave it unattended with a load on it.

They do.

I bought one brand new from Machine Mart, left my MM on it for 10 minutes with one of the front legs off while I had my dinner. When I came back the machine was about to fall over as the hydraulic jack had started to collapse, taking the pinball machine with it!

Don't leave it unattended with a load on it.

Very lucky you caught it in time.

I'd angle grind off the wheel guards(or unbolt them)
May as well test it at NLP mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom