What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold HS2 The Getaway

Chris

Registered
Trying to raise some funds for a new pin purchase, so selling my HS2 The Getaway, which is all currently working as it should and was bought from a forum member.

Rather than spend ages re-posting all the pictures of the actual machine I have attached a link to the actual machine I bought from Darren. Condition still as described by Darren in his original post given I bought this back in December of last year.

Looking to get back what I paid for it, which at the time was a very fair £1,400 in my opinion.

The item can be collected from either the Scottish Highlands (near Fort William) or from Bradford West Yorkshire where I live during the week for work. I would just need to get it transported back down to Yorkshire.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/the-getaway-hs2.35139/

This is such a great machine. Wish I was in the right situation to buy it back. Someone's getting a good one here. Everything was spot on.

Provisionally sold pending payment. Regards Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom