What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to replace ramp flap rivets?

get me a set please :)

That makes 5 sets - cool... If anyone else wants a set let me know, and I'll add to the order and let everyone know beforehand how much this is likely (approx) to be before ordering... I'll look to do the same as the previous treasure cove buy and if ok request approx cash up front - and refund anyone if too much paid of course :)

Not a brilliant response, however perfectly valid...

Hi Paul,

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately we don't offer discounts as we are a very small company and try to keep our prices as low as we can and still make a little profit. Plus, our dies are very popular and we have a hard time keeping them in stock as Scot has to make them on the weekends since he has a full time job as well. Actually, we will be raising the price of the dies so if you got them soon you could get them before we increase the price.

As for the shipping, they would ship priority for about $24.00 and I might have to add a little bit for insurance if it isn't already covered in the $24.00.

Regards,
Debbie

So looking at around £35 delivered for a set of dies.... Cheaper than ordering individually still unless you were lucky enough to sneek it through without VAT/Duty...

Everyone still in?? @highjon @mission65 @node @teachp8 ????

Yup, still up for that.

Is there a UK or Euro source for the rivets though? Last thread I found on that topic just suggested Pinrestore! :) Edit: Found these. They don't offer the two longest rivets that Pinrestore do though I'm not sure how often those are needed.

Last edited:
:( Too late Ian... Sorry :( They are already en-route....

No problem Paul.

Just checking my logic here.

We need

www.pinrestore.com_images_Img34.pngDo we need a head ?
and then a
www.machinemart.co.uk_images_library_product_medium_02_020415118a403a6b6b33d58e8f5334349375679.jpg
to put them in

Some of these depending on job required for
www.pinrestore.com_images_Img30.jpg

I assume there is only a couple of sizes we would use so is the box worth it ?

www.pinrestore.com_images_Img219.jpg
Cheers
Ian

Correct on all counts. I didnt get the box as figured that the size would screw up the shipping, plus as you say everyone would more than likely want the same 2 or 3 sizes...

All the rivets in the box can be used on all pinball machines so yes it's worth getting.
I was surprised you did not get when you placed your Pinretore order Paul.

However as i said - actual useful day-day rivets would be 2 or 3 different types... Most would want to attach metalwork or plastics to ramps - hence most wanting one or two sizes... therefore making it completely pointless :(

You'd be surprised how many sizes you will use on a pinball machine, that's why the rivet selection kit from Pinrestore is a handy piece of kit. :)

Is there anywhere in the UK that sell the correct dies (as on the pinrestore site)?

I don't fancy being dry bummed by pinrestores shipping prices.
EDIT: Y'know what I found the other threads and have realised I can't get what I need in the UK. :(

Last edited:
Pinrestore overcharge you then when they find the correct shipping price (when they post it) they refund you the difference.
So a fair way of doing it. You only pay for what it cost to send.

Pinstore were VERY easy to deal with.
I'll be sticking an order in for Rivet kits next week....(Forum bulk buy.. thread to follow over the weekend..) Russ if you want a set of dies let me know since that's where I got the rest from a month or so ago....

Paul

I made a botch until I got tooled up myself, but the ball keeps hitting it - dome headed screws. I never got round to sending them down to your good self & Gaz , maybe I will yet... ;-)

The offer is still there John.
Or if you are going to the Party I will bring the stuff and do them there and then for you.

Back
Top Bottom