What's new

How many Pinballinfo’ers exactly do live in the “Greater Wakefield” area?

Charliemouse

Registered
Ok, since it’s been commented on by a fair few now (including me) and in some almost inappropriate places (but thanks for bumping my RCT sale post, and please continue!):
There do seem to be quite a lot of denizens of Waky inhabiting this very forum.
Having don’t the maths though: 2624 members of Pinballinfo. Wakefield borough has approximately 0.5% of the population of the UK... so pro-rata there should be 13 of us. And presumably a very small person (0.12)

As it might be good to know who your local neighborhood pingeeks are, here’s the list so far (mostly self declared... I’ve Dobbed Martyn @Spadge in!)

Feel free to copy and append yourself ??

Charliemouse
Spadge
Kelauce
Eldonvillage
monkeyboypaul
Mrbroadside

@Spadge @Kelauce @eldonvillage @Monkeyboypaul (honorary guest qualified Tyke) @Mrbroadside

Had the pleasure of having David over earlier (elondonvillage) and we were saying it'd be good to do another pinball session again in the future.

I'm based over next to Nostell Priory - happy to host a Wakefield (and honoury Tykes) meeting if there is demand. And by meeting I mean we just play pinball and drink beer.

I'm rubbish with a soldering iron but Bethamari (my wife) is pretty good and is always willing to have a crack at fixing a machine - likewise we've got a load of spare bulbs, fuses etc so give us a yell if any of you Wakey folks need owt at short notice.

I’ve loads of stuff if people need stuff and maybe even able help (and play, drink) when I’m better - stroke recovery...

Greater Wakefield is an expression I never expected to hear.

What is the journey time by car to qualify as greater shakey ?

Back
Top Bottom