What's new

Complete Hook - The Restoration You've Been Waiting For!

Fantastic work Peter, as always.

Ashamed that my R&B is taking so long; real life keeps getting in the way.

Fantastic work Peter, as always.

Ashamed that my R&B is taking so long; real life keeps getting in the way.

Thank you. Well, don't feel too bad - Hook took me well over a year haha!

Just a quick update for anyone who's got a Hook and thinking of doing a restoration - I now have the decals available as promised earlier in this topic. No need to PM, you can buy them direct from my website at your convenience here: http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/hook-data-east-pinball-cabinet-decals/

I also have the Robocop ones available as previously mentioned.

And as I would like to keep supporting the people on this forum, you can use 10pinballinfo for a 10% discount. :)
Nudge @astyy just in case he suddenly feels like doing a set of cabinet decals for a change instead of re-writing crappy old Bally games ;)

Nudge @astyy just in case he suddenly feels like doing a set of cabinet decals for a change instead of re-writing crappy old Bally games ;)
After painstaking restoring and hand painting my cabinet I don't think so - but good on Pete for producing them. Most exciting on HOOK front is game re-write due imminently so get that ROM burner :thumbs:

I have ROM burning facilities so if anyone needs help, give me a hola!

Any advice on which burner to get? I'm tinkering with the Okaegi Pinball Construction Kit to write custom ROMs for my old Bally games. For now it's a quicker to simulate in PinMAME but one day I'll need to regularly burn my own EEPROMs.

Back
Top Bottom