What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hmm, what game's in there

Strange hobby - I think nearly every single game I own is worth more than the car I drive:hmm:

Enjoy trying to defeat the beast:cool:

Any Jazz will fit most pins, MK 1 a bit tight, this model not much clearance but ok, i believe latest models 1" bigger so much better.
Averaged about 54mpg on way home - barring annoying 50mph limits I wasnt holding back as wanted to get home, was fooked

Last edited:
@Poibug Congratulations on the IM.

Good to speak to you at the weekend and thanks for the RFM plastics.

Well done to yourself and everyone else involved for your great work at Pinfest, myself and taz turbo jnr. had a great time.

I need to review my cars, I have three, can only get a machine in one of them (Avensis estate), and to do that the back box has to be removed! :(

@Poibug Congratulations on the IM.

Good to speak to you at the weekend and thanks for the RFM plastics.

Well done to yourself and everyone else involved for your great work at Pinfest, myself and taz turbo jnr. had a great time.

I need to review my cars, I have three, can only get a machine in one of them (Avensis estate), and to do that the back box has to be removed! :(

Thanks for the kind words.
I know it sounds daunting but believe me removing a box ain't hard.just take plenty of pics and label each connector, sharpies are good and help at later date if it's off again.Also a lot lighter.
Glad your lad enjoyed it, my lad as a 17 year likes em again after an 8 year or so hiatus

Imagine the disappointment when I discovered they were selling their beer at the concert:
a. after the show when I was leaving
b. after they had sold it all.

Would loved to have tried some.

Back
Top Bottom