What's new

Help needed on where to connect topper on my Dialed in.

Pie Man

Registered
Just purchased a topper from Tilt Topper, can some one help me located the best and correct point to connect it to. I assumed it needs a 12volt supply.
Thanks Simon

Hi Paul
Thanks it looks like I need a 12volt splitter going off that link you sent.
Any ideas where I can get one?
Thanks Simon

I think @myPinballs might sell them also but don’t see them on his site

Would also have thought you should have got one with the topper ?

I have fit a topper to di some time ago and don’t think I had to fit a splitter look around the left side in the backbox and see how if there is a spare connector make sure it’s the correct voltage though before plugging in

Hi Chris yes there are two connections in that area as you say. But the link Paul R sent me explains these don’t work, the guy has used a splitter higher up and connected into the feed for the LED strip above in the back box.

Anyone got a decent picture of what needs making here?? I am happy to try and solve this but i dont know what needs making. Is it just a basic Y type splitter cable?

My 12v/5v mod power boards are not for this type of use really. They are for powering external mods on your wpc/wpc-95 games and saving your driver board from an early demise!

Thanks Jim looks perfect, please pm me your payment details and let me know what I owe you.
Thankyou

Thankyou Jim, your part came today. All works perfect.👍👍👍

Attachments

• 834E26E7-7AD0-4867-9405-B48420922A6D.jpeg
    834E26E7-7AD0-4867-9405-B48420922A6D.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom