What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello you lovely lot

Sharkbait

Registered
Now then do we base being a newb (or noob) on length of time here, owning a pin or...?
Anyway, I'll always feel a little new so I thought I'd post this here.
Got the lego I wanted for my birthday and I am LOVING this build. And yes, this isn't a lego forum, but just glimpse the background and you'll see I'm all good. 2 of my favourite screen cars in one shot 😍

Attachments

• 20240201_122603.jpg
    20240201_122603.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 138
What’s the car? A jeep? And what’s the pin? I’m sure others will recognise it straight away but not me I’m afraid 😧

Ghostbusters!

We have the Ecto-1 Lego car set that I bought for my four year old under the agreement that his seven-year-old brother would build it. His brother hasn’t yet done so, which is super frustrating.

His brother did build this over the holidays (see below), but he seems to be currently in a Pokemon - not a Lego - phase.
5FA68E2D-776E-4D12-B309-1BF567022E23.jpeg

An insult wrapped in a compliment? Lol
I had an addams before, I'm quite happy with the 0 issues I've had with ghostbusters. I think I'll always have newer machines from this point forward.... I'm also rather good at it. So ner.

I have that too! It's a really fun build, especially the last page.
An insult wrapped in a compliment? Lol
I had an addams before, I'm quite happy with the 0 issues I've had with ghostbusters. I think I'll always have newer machines from this point forward.... I'm also rather good at it. So ner.

Back
Top Bottom