What's new

Hello.. from Newcastle :D

CaffeineHound

Registered
Hi all, after being a long time pinside loiterer (and becoming disheartened with most on theres' unwillingness to ship out of the States) it has been a pleasure to discover this place!

My pinball obsession started when I discovered a Road Show machine in a small bar in Majorca back in the 90s; a machine I still hope to own some day.

It's great to discover an active UK pinball community and I wish I had discovered you all sooner.

Nice to meet everyone! :clap:

Come and say hello to us tomorrow [emoji3] there's a few people off the forum here at the show!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! It's a friendly bunch of folk on here who will always help out if you need advice on anything. Roadshow is a great choice, my all time favourite game!

James

Hope you managed to get a shot on my i500 at NERG 19 if not drop me a PM and you welcome to come play that and a few others in my lineup anytime you wish as I’m local to you
Oh and I have a bean to cup machine as I’m an addict too lol
Col

Hope you managed to get a shot on my i500 at NERG 19 if not drop me a PM and you welcome to come play that and a few others in my lineup anytime you wish as I’m local to you
Oh and I have a bean to cup machine as I’m an addict too lol
Col
I made it there but unfortunately I did not get a go of your i500. :p That sounds like an amazing offer i'd be honoured to take you up on though! Coffee and pinball. Apologies for such a late reply I have just moved house and Talktalk have left me without internet for 2 months! GRRR. :mad: Still local though. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom