What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Dunstable

RaiseShields

Registered
Hi All,

Been lurking for a couple of weeks so thought I'd better say hello.

Holiday hotel this summer had a Ghostbusters pinball in the games room. My kids loved it ... but not as much as I did!!

So now I'm hooked again and remembering all the many hours I spent on pinball as a kid. And I can't believe how many machines I recognise as I look through the forum posts!

Next step is to find a used (but working) machine that my kids and I will enjoy playing but doesn't break the bank. Possibilities so far are: Star Wars Trilogy, Star Trek TNG, Spiderman (sorry, I don't know the abbreviations yet!). Any other suggestions welcome.

Welcome. Grew up in Luton/Harpenden area...

Many thanks to everyone for all the welcome messages... definitely one of the friendliest forums I've been on. :thumbs:
Learning lots as I read through posts and have already had my eye on a couple of pins up for sale by forum members, but both sold whilst I was still busy asking noob qus!
I'm sure I'l find the right one in the end. Be nice if it was from someone a bit nearer to me too... yet to see a pin I want that's south of Notts and east of Devon!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom