What's new

HEALTH WARNING! OCD LED PCBS......

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
MAY BE JUST ME..BUT THOUGHT I WOULD ISSUE A HEALTH WARNING , WHEN FITTING AN OCD LED PCB. if you have OCD yourself (or a fraction of it) do not fit one of these boards it will lead to all sorts of terrible things! There are so many adjustments and settings it will literally drive you crazy! And at the very least lead to sleepless nights and the urge to partake of far to much alcohol.....

As I said maybe just me...but you have been warned! ;):p

P.s. These things sure make your inserts look super bright and remove all ghosting and flicker from the most budget of leds.:thumbs::wave:.............

Anyone else had the same experience...or if you have mastered the OCD led pcb please share your secrets..and save a few people's sanity!

Last edited:
Just leave it factory!

I’m 100% OCD now: 8 for 8.

If you absolutely must make changes, and I have done, then just make sure you save them to the board before you disconnect.

You did tell me that but I didn’t get around to believing you. Will try that on RS soon.
:)

You can really tell the difference on the Green Goblin inserts on Spiderman. With the delay set to 2 there are too many lights lit at the same time so the lighting effect is wrong.

How much are those ocd boards? I’m thinking of getting one for wh20 as it’s ghosting like a mutha ****er

OCD my ****. I have better things to worry about than a little light flicker.

OCD my ****. I have better things to worry about than a little light flicker.
You wouldn’t be saying that Daz if you saw WPT with LEDs and no OCD board. Looks like TAF when Seance is running.

I thought ghosting etc on older games was fixed with an updated rom? @Paul will know..if there's one for wh20 but he sorted me out on fishtales

I’m running latest Lh-6 I think which Paul did me.
I’m wondering if I’ve got some leaky transistors as it’s part LED part incandescent and even some
of the incandescent ones ghost on sometimes

Am I the only one who takes out most of the leds when I buy a game? Guess I am:D

Probably not mate. But when removing the glass involves the game of Tetris I have to play every time I need to lift the playfield, LED’s are winners every time :thumbs:

MAY BE JUST ME..BUT THOUGHT I WOULD ISSUE A HEALTH WARNING , WHEN FITTING AN OCD LED PCB. if you have OCD yourself (or a fraction of it) do not fit one of these boards it will lead to all sorts of terrible things! There are so many adjustments and settings it will literally drive you crazy! And at the very least lead to sleepless nights and the urge to partake of far to much alcohol.....

As I said maybe just me...but you have been warned! ;):p

P.s. These things sure make your inserts look super bright and remove all ghosting and flicker from the most budget of leds.:thumbs::wave:.............

Anyone else had the same experience...or if you have mastered the OCD led pcb please share your secrets..and save a few people's sanity!

Am I the only one who takes out most of the leds when I buy a game? Guess I am:D

Some people are clockwork some people are digital :) LOL

Back
Top Bottom