What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Harry Levy Crazy Cars. £110

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
I bought this the other week not working, I figured if it was a bust I would nab the wheel and sort some steering out for my boy in the car as he keeps asking - turned out just needed a new drive belt, some optos wiring up and a C120 coin mech. All of which ive done except the coin mech - but you can short it out to give you 14 goes for free anyhow

Come with Deltronic ticket dispenser and tickets

Only issue im having with it and my guess is it just needs a clean out is the steering motor. Occasionally it sticks and you have to push the car left or right whilst steering to free it up. I loosened the plastic plug and it made it better.

I figured my boys would like it but they are not interested and prefer the Chinese flipper football game I picked up a week later and fixed

So I paid £110 all in inc the belt, delivery and the game - well maybe a few £ more but its been a nice little fix up job

I have it on eBay for a few £100 but Id rather it went soon as really. Potentially have a Namco Family Bowl en-route hence the sale of the pac man and big rig and now this

Let me know otherwise Ill take out the ticket unit, the board and the PSU and scrap it - which is a shame

Collection Uxbridge

Attachments

• IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3006.jpeg
    IMG_3006.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3008.jpeg
    IMG_3008.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3005.jpeg