What's new

Hang on ...Bally BMX !?! Tell me about it !

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Wow - somehow this machine seems to have slipped thru past the GrizZ radar ... I honestly cannot remember ever looking at info about it or reading about it :hmm:

So whats the deal ? - who has had one, played it, knows the shizzle on it ?? Talk to me

Anyway ...now I want one :rofl: Would look awesome beside my Skateball - same artist :thumbs:

bly35_bmx1.jpg

32420444446_9f75738cf8_b.jpg

bmx2.jpg

download.jpg

Todd Tuckey has done a video re: how to play it on Youtube that's worth a look :thumbs: I was talking to a guy in Europe (can't remember where) a couple of years ago about buying one but he wouldn't sell as is, wanted me to wait until he'd "restored" it so I didn't take it any further :)

had one. bob thomson prized it off me. very fair price but a wrong (very) decision. great game. much better than hardbody which is based on it. came from associated leisure for £75. second biggest pinball regret after joust (yep the double ended wonder that we never got working properly!) I remember at Pinball Expo 2004 they had one at the auction. non working sold over $2000. Centaur and Fathom is same condition were fetching $500. Note to all you guys . DONT let rare games go even if you bore of them at the time! Now going to my unit to fawn over Superman.

Back
Top Bottom