What's new

Expired Halloween Bloodsucker edition

Expired Due to no activity

kevlar

Site Supporter
Alias
Kevin Donovan
I'm getting impatient for a new machine, should never have pre-ordered a machine so far out so I'm putting up my spot for Halloween BSE. £1000 deposit has been paid ( machine total price is £7600 ), spot is yours for £600.

Last edited:
There's only 1 to my knowledge as it was a VIP number 18.

Everyone else I know is in the 750+ range for UK pre-orders and its 1000+ for bloodsucker editions. In other words next year maybe second half?

I'm not in on Halloween. I presume my rick n morty is the only public play spooky pinball in the UK but happy to find out if there are others out there in the wild

I'm not in on Halloween. I presume my rick n morty is the only public play spooky pinball in the UK but happy to find out if there are others out there in the wild
Appreciate you putting your R&M on public use btw Steve, only chance i'll get to play one!

Looking at the machine, I would have actually quite liked this, unfortunately with two young children there is no way I could have this in the living room. Maybe in 14 years time 😏 but then it will probably be £30,000 with pinflation, good luck.

I’ve put an order for a Halloween CE. When it will be delivered, it will be playable at The Pinball Office. Till then we have a Alice Cooper by Spooky Pinball.
That’s awesome! Any idea of your expected delivery? Do plan on driving down to the Pinbabll Office, a Halloween would make the trip even sweeter.

That’s awesome! Any idea of your expected delivery? Do plan on driving down to the Pinbabll Office, a Halloween would make the trip even sweeter.
No idea unfortunately. All I know is that G N R will be next in line to be delivered. Nothing about Halloween.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom