What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Guns N Roses

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi gang.

I am not 100% sure on this yet to be honest but thought I'd see if these is any interest in a trade.

I have a nice GnR that looks and plays great. I love it. But there are a couple of games that I really want to get my hands on. And I don't have the space or cash to keep them all sadly.

There are a few games on my wanted list but I am after a TAF more than anything right now. So if anyone fancies a trade get in touch.

I am only interested in a trade at this stage and not a sale. I have already promised someone first dibs if I do sell.

Again, i an not 100% sure that I want to part with this so just testing the water to see what is about.

Cheers all.

Dean

Wheres my old Taf now dean? I would love one again too. One day. Oh and a GnR for next to the acdc

Indeed I do @Fintan Stack and @Mooseman :D I've been slowly collecting bits and am on the preorder list for the CPR repro playfields so it'll get a full on restoration eventually to make it a beauty :thumbs: My favourite pinball machine of all time :clap:

Back
Top Bottom