What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Guns and Roses LE (GNR) £8750

marky7seven

Site Supporter
Selling my GNR which I've had for nearly 12 months. Purchased from Pinball Heaven (original invoice can be provided).

Only mod is the topper, also purchased from Pinball Heaven. Never had any issues with chipping on this machine, only thing I've had is haven't to sperate a couple of switches and the right flipper button popping off.

Looking for £9000 for this machine, its had very limited plays with 401 balls, and never moved from were it currently is.

IMG_1466.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg
IMG_1468.jpg
IMG_1469.jpg
IMG_1470.jpg
IMG_1471.jpg
IMG_1473.jpg
IMG_1475.jpg
IMG_1476.jpg
IMG_1477.jpg
IMG_1478.jpg

Just dropped the price slightly as I will have Martin coming to collect a machine, so see if he can collect two at the same time.

Just an update on the. I’m only will to sell this to site supports, sorry if that will annoy not supports but that is my choice.

Allowing strangers into your home were you have children and expensive toys is a worry in this day and age but at least there would be an audit trail if they are supporters, plus keeps the game in the community.

Just an update on the. I’m only will to sell this to site supports, sorry if that will annoy not supports but that is my choice.

Allowing strangers into your home were you have children and expensive toys is a worry in this day and age but at least there would be an audit trail if they are supporters, plus keeps the game in the community.

I didn't think non site supporters could see the For Sale forum? @Paul

Absolute bargain ,no way I would sell mine at this price.I have had none of the issues the early run games had and this is a later model number.GLWS

You do not even have to be a member to see for sale items. I send links to friends when I see nice machines (like this one) and they are not even registered on here.

So it's only the ability to post in these forums that you gain from being a site supporter.

Would love a JJP GnR but promised the wife no more pins until we have moved. Just agreed a sale so if it’s still here in 3-4 months then will be in touch 😂

Just wanted to give this a bump, as my Deadpool arrived this morning, and Martin should be collecting World Cup soccer soon. The price will go back to the original posted price, as I will be in no rush once Martin has been.

Still for sale sadly, would have had this in a heartbeat back in November when I was originally interested.

So why didn't you buy it?!
Because every time I had arranged to view it (3 weekends in a row) at the last minute the seller came up with an excuse as to why I couldn’t view it.
For example the last time my son and I was ready to leave, car fueled, drinks and snacks loaded only to receive a message an hour before we were due to arrive that he was not going to be in for us as he suddenly decided he was going for a walk in the dales instead.

I'm not getting dragged into *** for tat, but seriously you said you might come, I messaged you to confirm the night before and I got nothing from you, so out of politeness I messaged you in the morning saying I'm taking my kids and wife out for the day. Which you then when on a rant, which made me realise I don't know who you are, we never spoke on the phone, and your not a site supported so I didn't want a stranger coming around my house.

It's my choice who I sell this too, I also removed the machine of eBay. I'm sure your an ok guy, but you need to understand I wanted to speak on the phone, and your action just increased my seed of doubt. Sorry this has offend you.

I would love this machine, alas a pointless post as money is tied up in Ghostbusters and the difference I don't have unless you want a payment plan 🤭😏

Hi I was wondering if it is still available and what is the best price please

Back
Top Bottom