What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guardians of the Galaxy pro GOTG HUO

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Hi guys I’m looking to sell my GOTG only because I have the chance of a GOTG LE it would not leave my collection otherwise as it’s really is up there with the best IMO.
I bought this less than 4 weeks ago from Jim at my pinballs and it is in the very same stunning condition as I collected it.

Jim has installed Clelland’s rom which gives it over a dozen original songs from the movies as well as original call outs as opposed to the soundalikie ones.
I do however have the original if anyone is mad enough to install that which is easily done by a SD card swap.
Rather than listing descriptions and pics here’s Jim’s original post

Last edited:
I have had the opportunity to play this table a few times now and it is genuinely stunning. Like new with not a mark on it.

Wish I had more ROOM!!!

Jim has installed Clelland’s rom which gives it over a dozen original songs from the movies as well as original call outs as opposed to the soundalikie ones.
I do however have the original if anyone is mad enough to install that which is easily done by a SD card swap.

The version installed is actually my own version that is based on the sinestro/cleland version. The other versions with the real actor voices didnt add to the music selection tracks (outside of mode when the tape player is playing). Stern have 12 places for music tracks, but just put the same 4 in 3 times, so i modified the awesome work by cleland to have a 12 track selection plus i changed the end of game music to 'the chain' as 'i want you back' gets on my nerves!. All versions are available to try as well as the stock stern versions, so plenty of variation on this awesome game. Just another reason why you should have this game in your collection at some point.

Currently being enjoyed by a very caring foster family till the next custodian takes over.

In the meantime anyone wanting to experience this awesomepin are more than welcome to come and play this and the rest of my small lineup with tea, coffee to alcaholic Beveridge’s supplied FOC

I’m intrigued as to your alcaholic beverage,
Is this a new selling technique?
Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong, I just ply them with alcohol 🍺😂😂😂
Tony you are more than welcome anytime you wish to come up north and have a brew of your choice and by the amount of pins I’ve seen go through your hands the past few months I think you should refrain from coming on here whilst drinking as that might be the problem :rofl:

Tony you are more than welcome anytime you wish to come up north and have a brew of your choice and by the amount of pins I’ve seen go through your hands the past few months I think you should refrain from coming on here whilst drinking as that might be the problem :rofl:
😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom