What's new

Grand Lizard new plastics decals being made

Luzur

Registered
As the title says, i got bored by that mismatched one the pinball came with, so i am doing a new set of gamefield decals for Grand Lizard based on the prototype version instead of those Anghelo Python ones by myself, would there be any interest here for a such kit? I have several "customers" in the US, but a little advertisements wouldnt hurt. :)

Ive tried to keep it as close to Faris art of the gamefield as possible, color and style-wise, but im not Faris so..*shrugs*

Here is a demo of one of the newer decals i am making, still in production (as in im still redrawing and coloring the rest of the decal sets in the computer) so it might take a week or two before the second stage of the project is done, Coloring and Detailing, next step is the final with actual printing.

Attachments

• small demo.png
    small demo.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 37
Forgot to add, we need about 10 people for a production run of these decals.

rare beast in the UK. the art does let the game down a bit. great to play. nice mix of old and new

Well the decals are finished and sent in for review and production, there will be about 20 sets made in total he told me, but we need only 10 customers for the run, so the other 10 sets will be sold over time.

Post here if you are interested, and i'll add you to the list.

Btw, i also made a little "mock-up" pic in my paint program, to show you how the plastics will prob look when in place (not exactly like this though, i had to shrink, turn and fix up alot when making this) in GL.

i.imgur.com_76Ut6CM.jpg

Edit: made a better photoshop LOL

Last edited:
i.imgur.com_RTI2E9Z.jpg
[/IMG]
Installed the "test-run" plastics in my GL today for a first look and light test, some minor fixings left to do like getting right sizes, better coloring etc etc

i.imgur.com_RTI2E9Z.jpg

Otherwise the set is on its way.

i.imgur.com_IeNF2fC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom