What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Gottlieb Wipe-out DMD pinball machine Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathrow

Registered
This is a machine I wanted for a while and had to work hard at to get.

I don't want to sell this as I have done loads of work on the elastic trickery etc and spent a fair amount of time and money on her.

The problem I have is that I have just been hit with a large bill from VOSA/DVLA on one of my classic cars. It now needs an Individual Vehicle inspection and mods to bring it up to EU standards. Long story short is that I got carried away with the modification grinder and got caught at MOT time. Naughty boy:(

I have a couple of pins and driving cabs but as this is last in its going to be first out!

So its up for sale.

Its a player or project order really. I have it all functioning but flippers are squeaky and bits needs love. I can sell it two ways I guess.

As is needing some attention but easy stuff only at £500

Or with a service and new rubbers (I only have black though) at £650

Some PF wear etc.

I have a project thread on here:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/gottlieb-wipeout.5820/

Last edited:
Thanks GrizZ

I can give her a service and it would be great.

Even without a service its still a running and playing game now.

£500 as is or £650 serviced with new rubbers etc etc?

Sounds a bit Cheap for a DMD machine?

Last edited:
All my pics are on the thread but if you need some specific area shots I would be happy to take some.

Thanks

last ditch before ebay.
If i get a deposit before tomorrow evening I will take 450 as is!

we all know this would make more on ebay but I just done want to deal with timewasters.

Ok lets give this away before I get tempted to part it out.

I cant believe I am dropping the price but here goes... 425 as is no offers.
Whole box of rubbers included

Well my inbox has now gone crazy. Guess this time of year calls for drastic prices.

I think it may be sold but will update asap.

I guess something is worth what someone was willing to pay.

I thought it was too cheap to start with but being so close to the start of the year with christmas fall-out etc it really dragged its feet. I dropped the price to get a sale.

The buyer got a great deal and we are both happy.

Onwards and upwards.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom