What's new

Sold Gottlieb Victory project. £350

Hey dude,

Complete, folded up, never turned the thing on. could work!

Just to confirm i've never unfolded it either. I just got it with some others in a bulk pin deal and I have no room for them. The Funhouse and Riverboat Gambler are tentatively sold. Just this one to offload.

I had zero interest in the Freddy im selling. over the course of 7days, not a single message.
Then, once I added some pictures, I got 8 offers that same day..

Moral of the story is....

Im actually interested in this myself.. PM'd for pics..

All,

To all that PM'd me I have sent you pix - however some I haven't as loads of you messaged me so i've put the pix online.

Follow this link for all pix I have: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/topic332429_post780727.html#780727

Playfield pic below - the PF is in great condition IMO - read the above link for a breakdown.

Need it shifted ASAP!

Thanks!

Oliver

WP_002432-1.jpg

Quite impressed with myself that I am resisting temptation on this - it is a System 80 after all.Thankfully no space,otherwise I would have probably got it allready:violin:

I'm trying to resist this, quite fancy getting a couple of gottliebs for a change, tempted..

Make the man an offer
I have a few sys 80 repair guides that may help
How many SS pins can ya get nowadays for £350 or less?

Plus if ya get it going we can sort out a line of sys 80 pins at one of the shows:party:

No worries Ivan , not had any Bally 6803's lastly so hasn't been an issue so no panic :)

on the victory - I'd go to 360 cash in hand delivered to my warehouse in lingfield , theme don't appeal to me much but if its cheap enough I quite fancy messing about with some gottliebs ..

Back
Top Bottom