What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Sys 80B's.

Think the black was for U.S. market.

Great find a NOS p/f for Robo war , how lucky are you.

Yeah, we need pics of that NOS playfield when it arrives for sure. (wipe the spittle off it before you take the pics though...:D)

Watch this space.... If all pans out, plan on cleaning up best I can before the NLP show then make it as nice a possible with new parts (where available) for HUO. On a challenge to find some plastics now as two existing ones broken. That'll probably take me years after my recent luck.

Plastics can be reproduced but I would have thought could even be found.
Did they not get redone by one of the U.S.distributors ? CRP or some like ?

Ah no. But those decals can be found from a guy on pinside. I think I gave you his details in another thread?

We were talking about cabinet decals for Robo war.

Did you turn over two pages ?

You talking about Robowar decals?

How Daz? Would be easier than trying to re-paint in the whole cab. No idea about stencils Rudi.
Need to get some good scans of the side art , photo shop to make good and get them printed up.
Think @ABSOLUTE CONTROL can help you out on this if not I have a couple of leads where they can be made up.

How bad Is the art work?
Should manage with what you have, just a goo hi res photo should do the trick.

:rofl:

But he has the NOS playfield amulet of bewilderment. No man, woman nor beast haveth thiseth :rofl:

How bad Is the art work?
Should manage with what you have, just a goo hi res photo should do the trick.

Oh right... Take a look when over on Sat. Cab art has thin splits in paint, think affected by heat whilst in storage. Not bad from a distance but not nice like I want it.

The title of this thread needs changing to "I Got"

Done.

:rofl:

But he has the NOS playfield amulet of bewilderment. No man, woman nor beast haveth thiseth :rofl:

Err, not yet but working on it if can ever sort out the payment.... and doesn't get lost on its way over the water.

Or help it's not as good as I hoped.

Amazingly, the CPU, driver and sound boards all worked straight off last night :confused:. PSU needed swapping out though and sound board konked-out for a while for some reason. Loads of switches not registering, bulb holders fooked, the usual stuff though....

Amazingly, the CPU, driver and sound boards all worked straight off last night :confused:. PSU needed swapping out though and sound board konked-out for a while for some reason. Loads of switches not registering, bulb holders fooked, the usual stuff though....

That's a pretty good start I'd say

Back
Top Bottom