What's new

Trade Gottlieb Gladiators pinball in great working order.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Not in any great rush to move this machine along but i would like to try something different . I don`t have many pinballs (five) .......well compared to a few of the serious collectors. I play nearly every night for a couple of hours on my games so i do like to change things around regularly. If you can`t afford to own dozens of machines then it has to be done ! Anyway enough of the reason for putting it out there.

I have put a lot of effort in to getting this pinball to play so that it can be enjoyed properly. Playfield was stripped down and cleaned/re-rubbered. LED`s combined with standard lamps have been fitted by me. All four flippers have been rebuilt with second hand stuff i had which although not new has made a huge difference to the playability of the machine. All switches , solenoids work fine, display is 100 %. Playfield for a Gottlieb is pretty decent in my opinion, cabinet and

backbox are very nice. The game play is much much better than most Gottliebs i have owned/ played. I do really like it so please only serious enquiries......it`s not a piece of junk that some folk would like to portray it as.

Thanks,

John.

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 39
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
If I had the cash I would of had this of you in an instant John.
A fantastic game and one of the top gottliebs imo.
I remember when a guy called Alan was selling his Gladiators down Newcastle. He never got any interest for a while. Such a shame. Especially when games that are half the fun are going for twice the price.

Hope someone comes up with a good trade 👍
Cheers
Mark

I've always wanted to play a Gladiators it's a gorgeous looking machine @JAG555 I've got nothing I want to trade at the moment though, I need to sell a game ideally 😂

If I had the cash I would of had this of you in an instant John.
A fantastic game and one of the top gottliebs imo.
I remember when a guy called Alan was selling his Gladiators down Newcastle. He never got any interest for a while. Such a shame. Especially when games that are half the fun are going for twice the price.

Hope someone comes up with a good trade 👍
Cheers
Mark
Thanks for that Mark,

Yes i genuinely find the game a lot of fun. Yes the rules are typical quirky Gottlieb and quite often you have no idea how you got such a big score but that is part of the attraction in these days of very expensive super repetitive machines. To be honest i`d rather move my Avatar on but i am keeping all options open at the moment !

Cheers,
John.

Back
Top Bottom