What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Gotllieb Waterworld £950 ono

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
Yo

Up for sale is this pin that I'm never going to get around to.

It's with Tyke at the moment rather than at mine. He's cleaned it up, rubbered it and got it working other than the flipper issue which is described below.

Boots up and works but flippers are dead due to the transistor that burnt itself to death as shown in the pix. It could be repaired but likely better to get a replacement original or repro. Pinball Center has them for €160. I see the Rottendogs are cheaper at $120 but you might get stung on import costs unless someone in the UK has them in stock.

Playfield hasn't been shopped but rubbered. Note the two bits of flipper wear. They aren't major, I am sure these can be painted in and then protected with one of those cresent shaped mylar stickers.

It doesn't come with legs! It is currently up on a set of new Williams legs for the pix. Note! It doesn't come with the legs!!

£950 ono...

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuI0HQzz58f5pq0tW9LaE2uBB5QMnw

Forgot to say. Happy to part it out if there's takers for all bits.

Complete playfield £375
Pinball cabinet with speaker grill, rails, coin door and lockdown bar £200
Translite £40
Complete boardset with entire wiring loom, power transformer and 240 input £450
DMD £75

Sent from my S3_Pro using Tapatalk

I'll do £950 and include Martin delivery. Assuming you're in the delivery area that Martin will deliver too.

Thanks

Sent from my Atari 2600

Hey all.

Anyone after System 3 spares? I have a potential taker for all bits other than:

Complete boardset with entire wiring loom (minus the playfield loom), power transformer and 240 input £450?

Hey all.

Anyone after System 3 spares? I have a potential taker for all bits other than:

Complete boardset with entire wiring loom (minus the playfield loom), power transformer and 240 input £450?
My DMD has just stopped working, so once I’ve had a chance to check things over, I might need a display driver board.

5 years ago we couldn't sell a working wipeout for £500 . An American offered £400 for the boardset so it was toast. Very hard to get system 3 parts

Such a shame to break up another Gottlieb.
I suppose once you buy a board and a new set of legs, then it gets to what a decent waterworld is worth and you still have that flipper wear.
Would I be right to assume the transistor blew because the flipper coil stuck on? Would you need a set of coils to go with a rebuild?

5 years ago we couldn't sell a working wipeout for £500 . An American offered £400 for the boardset so it was toast. Very hard to get system 3 parts
Do you still have a wipeout Steve? I remember seeing one in a photo when you were moving locations. Wasn't sure if it was an up to date pic
Cheers mark

Wait until the end of September before breaking this pin. We're still not out of the summer lull yet, there's tons of games still sitting unsold.

Losers club will just moan about prices, but this Waterworld will 100% sell once September is over.

If not, I've got first dibs on the playfield!

Back
Top Bottom