What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gorgar

Mozie

Site Supporter
After a great weekend on Gorgar I turned it on last night to discover I have no solonoids working, flippers work fine, switches fine all lamps fine, I can start a game and I hear the relay click but no solonoids fire to reset the game, all fuses check out good and I've reseated all connectors and chips and no result. Any ideas where to go next?

check your power board voltages with a multimeter as a first step

Haha yeah f2 tests fine, I'll check voltages at the solonoids and see am I getting anything there

Managed to sort it, found a stripped wire under playfield on target bank, must have got snagged when lifting up the playfield, sorted that and checked fuses again and also found a corroded fuse holder, cleaned that up and gorgar speaks again, thanks all :clap:

I wonder how many posts this thread will accumulate before someone mentions that Gorgar was the world's first talking pinball machine?

Back
Top Bottom