What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Godzilla "Tokyo Neon" sign mod

I've had a Ltd company for a while (for other ventures) so the pinball stuff is now just run under that. It's defo hard to predict whether all the upcoming mods are going to be bangers as well (or whether the US market for them will hold), but it does feels as though I've turned a bit of a corner with it over the last 3 months, with solid orders for the Lolly UFO as well, which is the next one we're doing.

The mods certainly feel less like a hobby now, more of a potential "real job", so I'm just gonna go for it. Exciting times tbh.
You only live once mate I say go for it, deffo a lot of money in this hobby and if you make interesting exciting quality products that people want like you do, you should have no issues living off it :)

I’m guessing most of your revenue is from the states regarding pinball? So VAT not that big of an issue, only us bastards get stung :(

You only live once mate I say go for it, deffo a lot of money in this hobby and if you make interesting exciting quality products that people want like you do, you should have no issues living off it :)

I’m guessing most of your revenue is from the states regarding pinball? So VAT not that big of an issue, only us bastards get stung :(

Time will tell, but I'm feelin good about it 🙏

Yeah almost 95% of sales are to the US. It seems daft that exports to the US are zero rated and yet buying from someone down the road will sting you 20% extra... especially with the yanks enjoying the exchange rate like it is also. I might try to incentivise UK sales some other way (forum discount like others have done?), not sure yet.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get this mod on the Godzilla I bought. Why did I have to read it had an operations menu 🙄. I've just spent an hour playing with all the different lighting options, of which there are near infinite! No wonder it won mod of the year 🏆.

Thank God it has a 'restore to default' option 😄. All I've done now is drop the brightness, like I have done with all the lights on Godzilla as they are blinding when on full.

Amazing, professional mod with a lot of thought having gone into it 👍.

I was lucky enough to get this mod on the Godzilla I bought. Why did I have to read it had an operations menu 🙄. I've just spent an hour playing with all the different lighting options, of which there are near infinite! No wonder it won mod of the year 🏆.

Thank God it has a 'restore to default' option 😄. All I've done now is drop the brightness, like I have done with all the lights on Godzilla as they are blinding when on full.

Amazing, professional mod with a lot of thought having gone into it 👍.

Thanks mate that's an awesome review, so glad you're enjoying it!

The code itself is just a modified Lollypops firmware, which in turn was derived from the very first mod i did - the Creech Chase Echo. But the right execution, right time, and boom. Life changer.

Back
Top Bottom