What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Gloss Black Coin Box

Ant-H

Site Supporter
1) Gloss Black Coin Box. The lid has been powder coated in a high gloss black and looks great. If I was to be super critical, there are some small dust particles under the finish. I’ve tried to show this in the photo but was hard to pick up due to the reflection. £23.50 delivered
IMG_8667.jpeg
IMG_8668.jpeg
IMG_8669.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi mate. I bought a Stern Star Trek a few years back and the forum member kindly to forget to say that the Coin box was absent 😠. I would like to buy one. I assume yours will fit a standard pinball machine? Can I ask your best price and if it is still available. I live in Canary Wharf so also London based. Could even pick it up or meet at an Underground??? Simon

Hi mate. I bought a Stern Star Trek a few years back and the forum member kindly to forget to say that the Coin box was absent 😠. I would like to buy one. I assume yours will fit a standard pinball machine? Can I ask your best price and if it is still available. I live in Canary Wharf so also London based. Could even pick it up or meet at an Underground??? Simon
Hi Simon
Unfortunately this one is sold. However you should be able to find one on eBay as most will fit a Stern.

Might help Simon out.

Back
Top Bottom