What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glastonbury - Pinball

jake52

Site Supporter
Alias
Ste
Just seen there is a pinball section at Glastonbury, does anybody know who is running it? Not heard any mention of it on here.

Yeah they said it's pinball Geoff. Watched the interview this morning.

A little embarrassed to say I've never heard of him.

Here was this year’s lineup (it’s in the Glastonbury On Sea bit). Sadly I got to it on the Sunday too late to have a play

Attachments

• IMG_5840.jpeg
    IMG_5840.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5842.jpeg
    IMG_5842.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5841.jpeg
    IMG_5841.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5843.jpeg
    IMG_5843.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 118
Last Wednesday my son sent me a pic of him playing fishy at glasto so the Pinball Alley was again there. But he said there were some pretty basic issues with the machines like not even being levelled properly but he was pleased to be able play pinball before the music festival started.

Do the hypocrite hippy loons who go to Glastonbury actually take an interest in pinball? Seems like something they would just pass by with no interest... or throw cans of soup at.

Do the hypocrite hippy loons who go to Glastonbury actually take an interest in pinball? Seems like something they would just pass by with no interest... or throw cans of soup at.

Well I’ve been to Glastonbury and prob tick both hippy and loon boxes so yeah 😁

Not sure where you’re going with the hypocrite tag mind . You do know it’s just a music festival where folk can let their hair down not a statement of revolutionary intent ?😁Peace out ✌️

Well I’ve been to Glastonbury and prob tick both hippy and loon boxes so yeah 😁

Not sure where you’re going with the hypocrite tag mind . You do know it’s just a music festival where folk can let their hair down not a statement of revolutionary intent ?😁Peace out ✌️

I've worked at Glastonbury a few times back when I used to work in the events industry. Music was always good, well some of it anyway depending on personal tastes.

But regarding hypocrites I just saw some video clips of speeches a few people made, calling for open borders getting the crowd to chant things like "say it clear, refugees are welcome here". But then I'm thinking hang on a minute, you've got 30ft border walls all around the festival with security and lookout towers and charge £300+ a ticket for people to get in. LOLwut! Strange bunch of folk that go there.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with pinball but that just peaked my interest.

Back
Top Bottom