What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Gilligan's Island - Small Problem - £1300 (Saved from BREAKING)

Seems a shame to part any working or almost working game. Glad this sold. Price was good so I hope the buyer was happy

Maybe you could have got more money by breaking it but the time hassle and **** wit factor of eBay all needs to be considered

Hopefully the sale is considered a good deal all round

I'll report back on how good a deal (or not :oops:) it may be when I've solved the fault. Breakup is ok if no sale available and near term cash/space is wanted. But all these era original pins will continue to get more scarce, so worth keeping decent examples alive in HUO collections if you're inclined to play 'the long game' (no pun intended). Of course it can be argued that's sentimental nonsense but the £carry cost is relatively low and only time will really tell...………………….like with vinyl records and classic cars!

I don't think any working wpc game is worth more in parts now . When hurricane struggled to sell working for £400 that was a different matter . Had to break a dracula once as it had dreaded UK skill post retro fit butchery thus ruining the Playfield . Last year only working games l saw on ebay sell for less than parts value were a few Fires (the bell is worth £100 alone) a £850 nba fastbreak (wpc95 boardset) and a few bit it now bargains hopefully were kept going like the £295 dracula and £695 demo man

does seem a shame - and at £1300 its a cheap machine - tempted !

Back
Top Bottom