What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted GI 18 guage tinned copper wire rope

RudeDogg1

Site Supporter
Does anyone have any of this wire? Used on early machines for GI. Or does anyone know where to get some other than pin restore as I dont realy fancy paying £27 shipping. Unless anyone needs anything from pinrestore and wants to split shipping?

Am I going daft or isn't AWG 18 only about a millimeter in diameter? So that one linked is a tiny bit thicker if anything?

That looks like it'll do the job then. It's probably going to be the same 27 quid plus shipping, except from that place it'll be if you order 25 metres of the stuff!

My ten penith. I use 1.5mm flexible cable, strip one of cables to the stranded conductor, then tin it on the connections only. Yea its not original, but nether are the modern rubbers, lamps, leg brackets, bolts etc we put on. Or you could just pay the £27.00. :cool:

My ten penith. I use 1.5mm flexible cable, strip one of cables to the stranded conductor, then tin it on the connections only. Yea its not original, but nether are the modern rubbers, lamps, leg brackets, bolts etc we put on. Or you could just pay the £27.00. :cool:

I’ll just get the British stuff I don’t bodge [emoji6]

I don't bodge, but i do know when to draw the line to move on withe the project ;-)

Hence y I’m going with the uk one your way would look **** lol. If someone hadn’t found the uk site I would of just reused what I have already

Back
Top Bottom