What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

strongs

Site Supporter
Always found the game so infuriatingly difficult on site but I'd really like to spend some time with it at home so I'm looking to buy a Ghostbusters -
ideally a Pro model as I don't think I'll be able to stretch to premium money but try me if you're thinking of moving on a premium.

Yeah..... Good luck. I won't lie, I gave my life up to the search but dropped on one and nabbed it because of that. It is difficult but practice helps a lot.

I'm still browsing around so if I see one, I'll send it your way. Other than that, if a Premium comes my way (and I can stretch) I'll let you know about the Pro.

Drew

“We got one!” - Janine Melnitz

461F5949-4859-49BC-9401-F8096176F9DC.jpeg

Hi, Interested to know where people get that plastic they wrap around machines. It’s not cling film is it? What is it exactly? What’s it called and what does it cost? Cheers.
This was just a big roll of cling film that I got from Makro (wholesalers) Cost about £5.00.

This pro has only had two owners before me so they are still out there but people tend to hold onto them and it’s a good earner for operators.

Back
Top Bottom