What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ghostbusters Premium

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
It looks like I’ll be moving soon and it won’t be the easiest place to get machines in and out of, so I’m thinking about changing things up a little beforehand. If I’m honest I’m not sure about this one, but thought it was worth seeing what was out there,

I bought the machine NIB from Pinball Heaven and it was delivered last September. As far as I can tell there is no ghosting on the playfield, but a fair amount of dimpling as is to be expected from the recent Sterns. It has the official art blades, 3D printed firehouse exterior from Mezel Mods, and the upgrade kit from pinball life - although I’ve only installed the lane heighteners and not the centre post. It would also come with the Ghostbusters flipper bat toppers and the Slimer cover, both of which I haven’t installed, and the Ghostbusters acrilyic sign for the firehouse, also uninstalled.

I’d consider a trade with cash either way depending on the machine - if interested send me a PM and I’d be happy to take pics.

Cheers,

Guy

Last edited:
It would be easier to get in and out and it is a fun game, but I get the feeling it’s a game better suited to a larger collection and I’ll only have room for five machines. Thanks for the offer though!

I still have GB and the move is getting pretty close - still not certain I want to let it go as I can be woefully indecisive when it comes to moving on machines, but tempted to mix things up a bit. If anyone may be interested let me know!

Back
Top Bottom