What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ghostbusters LE, looking for AFM - SS

How come everyone is moving on their GB's?

Hello there i'm French.

I would like trade my Ghostbusters LE like new (pickup only at my home) DRANCY 93700 FRANCE.
Looking for an Attack from Mars + Scared Stiff or Simpsons Stern (+ money )
In priority AFM ans SS : )

Pinballs machines must be in good/normal condition and 100% functional. I don't need one in collector condition with a perfect playfield, mods/chrome armor or anything else etc ...
If anyone has these pins for trade and looking for an GBLE PM me your offers with detailed HD photos.

Thank you.

Welcome @Sphynx :wave: Yours is one of many Ghostbusters pins to have hit the for sale section recently, so don't take the daftness above too seriously. Good luck with the sale, but I suspect it will be hard to get much interest on pinballinfo at the moment as there are several available on here already. That's not to say it's not worth sticking around for the chat though, just this particular sale deal might be challenging.

Welcome @Sphynx :wave: Yours is one of many Ghostbusters pins to have hit the for sale section recently, so don't take the daftness above too seriously. Good luck with the sale, but I suspect it will be hard to get much interest on pinballinfo at the moment as there are several available on here already. That's not to say it's not worth sticking around for the chat though, just this particular sale deal might be challenging.

Hi JT,

Oh i see ... Yes i know this is not the best period to sale a pin, lot of people are in vacation etc ... But let's try just in case.

How come everyone is moving on their GB's?

A lot of people seem to be finding it hard, though why a Trudeau game with slightly wider flipper gap should surprise people with its difficulty is ... surprising.

Mainly though I think it's hugely overly inflated expectations, given the theme. The fantasy and the reality aren't matching up, and it's going to need quite a bit of code to match Stern's best of the last 4 years, too.

Back
Top Bottom