What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Sky sports F1 on BT TV

BigIan

Site Supporter
Alias
ZIG
Anyone have any experience of getting F1 on BT TV without having to buy all the football ?

Will there be a £200 season pass available this year (like last before the season went south) or some other way, don’t really fancy paying £40 per month (£480 for the year)for all the sports channels just so I can get the F1.. zero interest in football.

Even better if I could get F1 TV but I think sky have squashed that as an option. I know I can get it illegally but I’d rather pay for good coverage..

cheers for any knowledge or ideas

You can buy a week long pass on now tv (when the races are spaced out) for about £10. They do a day pass but if you get that for quali you need to buy again for the race.
For the double or triple headers the month pass is about £30.
I'm in the same boat as you, can't be ****d with the football but would happily pay for sky sports f1 on its own.

hopefully Now TV will be resurrecting their F1 pass this season even though it went a bit pear shaped last season. £198 I think it was. Fed up paying for football just so I can watch F1, sky having another strangle hold isn’t good..

I guess I could pay for football and donate it to my brother but I don’t think thats even possible other than thru the app

Back
Top Bottom