What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getaway HS2 - No PF GI and Ball Launch - game boots ok

CliveP

Registered
Hi guys,
Heres a tricky one. I have only found 1 similar issue on the net and it was the small ribbon cable between the driver board and the mpu. I swapped it out and made no difference.

Sadly the game is at a mates house so i can't do immediate tests but i do need help.

The game powers on and you can start a game, no ball is ejected into shooter lane. You move the shifter and the game acts like it has launched a ball. No PF GI

Tests I have done
Switch test - all switches seem to work.
Coil test - no coils activate
Fuses - all fuses checked and are ok.
Plugs - all pushed in
Driver Board LED's - all seem to be on except for Led3 which i believe is normal?

Please advise what test points on the driver board i should be testing and what voltages i should expect and also what plug may be the issue.
From my look I couldn't see any burnt plugs but with my eyes anything is possible.

Thanks in advance for any help
Clive

With the power off, try pushing the square socketed chip on the cpu firmly into its socket. Press round the edges with your thumb until it stops creaking.

Back
Top Bottom