What's new

Gaming Cabinet

Paul R Owen

Site Supporter
Does anyone have any knowledge on one of these and could help us connect it up properly?
(asking for a friend).

1638896952128.png

Are you starting from scratch or is it already partially wired up? Would suggest sticking to the jamma wiring standard for flexibility as many of the multi game boards ( pandoras box etc) will have jamma style edge connectors.

Don't know anything about it, someone has asked my brother for advice on it.

If it's using a Pandora's Box or some other multi game board that uses a JAMMA connection that wiring in a JAMMA harness is the way to go, as @kev a says. If it's an RPi or a PC then you'll want usb encoders so you can just plug in on USB. Are they asking specific questions or just a general call for help as it's hard to know what to advise without knowing more about it.

If it's using a Pandora's Box or some other multi game board that uses a JAMMA connection that wiring in a JAMMA harness is the way to go, as @kev a says. If it's an RPi or a PC then you'll want usb encoders so you can just plug in on USB. Are they asking specific questions or just a general call for help as it's hard to know what to advise without knowing more about it.
It sounds like a general call for someone local to Preston, Lancashire to sort it Chris.

Yeah, these things are definitely easier done in person :thumbs: I'm miles away mate otherwise I would have offered to have a look, hopefully someone more local can lend a hand.

Back
Top Bottom