What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamesroom 2.0

Spadge

Registered
So after my purge decision before Xmas when I ended up selling a dozen machines in almost as many minutes, I've decided that it was time for Gamesroom 2.0

After some better news about things and settling pretty much most of my debts with the Queen, I'm off to a flyer - TAF, TZ and AFMr (I pined a bit for all 3) along with IM VE and TRON.

However, I've decided to pop a 7' pool table in the room and a pop/beer fridge given the room is in my offices. Hopefully this will restrict my pin purchases for the future due to space until (a) I have clearly more money than sense (b) a really nice LOTR comes up (c) I actually manage to sort out adding the long discussed Orangery at home.

Obviously all the games will be heavily modified in the near future, since I love to do that stuff. They'll be joined by TOM and STNG which I had already.

Great to keep some good collections up North.

Actually quite a chunk of mine went to a collector/player near Leeds (he's on here). LOTR, TAF, TZ, MMr, WH20, IJ. So they're in the area and a friend of mine on here has 20+ at home and he's NW of Leeds (quite possibly the best quality collection in the UK, if not Europe).

Actually quite a chunk of mine went to a collector/player near Leeds (he's on here). LOTR, TAF, TZ, MMr, WH20, IJ. So they're in the area and a friend of mine on here has 20+ at home and he's NW of Leeds (quite possibly the best quality collection in the UK, if not Europe).
When I get your PDI sheet up North (finally!) we’ll need to meet up at mine or yours. I have an Architect at home here which may be beneficial for your Orangery aspirations... And a collection of 8 games which took me 5yrs to build.

Happy to see you’ve got at least some pins back again. They might not be in the condition of your previous ones but I’m sure you will get them to the condition you like. Enjoying TWD. Could be my favourite. Certainly the one I play most. Defo need the OEM topper though!

Happy to see you’ve got at least some pins back again. They might not be in the condition of your previous ones but I’m sure you will get them to the condition you like. Enjoying TWD. Could be my favourite. Certainly the one I play most. Defo need the OEM topper though!

Thanks, they will be soon :)

Glad you’re enjoying TWD, I enjoyed it a lot.

When I get your PDI sheet up North (finally!) we’ll need to meet up at mine or yours. I have an Architect at home here which may be beneficial for your Orangery aspirations... And a collection of 8 games which took me 5yrs to build.

Totally, that sounds great (+1 for architect). Also I need a few more sheets yet, I'd been waiting until Martin (haulage) was nearby Kent :)

Ok I get maybe a pool table stopping you owning yet another nice LOTR but what’s all this orangery stuff about . Hope my missus never looks on here!

Ok I get maybe a pool table stopping you owning yet another nice LOTR but what’s all this orangery stuff about . Hope my missus never looks on here!

Got a small conservatory at home, fits about 3 tables. However it was put in by the previous owner and I think done on a budget, so to speak. If it's sunny, its ROASTING in there, south facing and no aircon, bad choice of glass etc. In winter it's freezing.

My idea is to scrap that one and extend the house with a brick sided orangery with proper glass and air-con, plus room for 10-12 tables.

My garden is only small, but I live next to a huge park and as long as we can BBQ outside it's fine. Bastard neighbour won't sell any land to me so I can make up the garden space.

Last edited:
Well, until TZ arrives (hopefully this week) and I finish up one of my TOMs and that joins, this is the new look for now. 7/8 pins comfortably. Plenty of space to play pool, room for the mame cab and the big fridge.

More pins when I extend the house or finish my full refurb of TOM, can’t think of a pin I’d really want to add at the moment other than LOTR no 3, had fun playing and modding that. Got plenty to do these machines for now :)

E4C059AC-36AA-4B28-97D6-B742FA459E32.jpeg DECE4BB0-764E-4B53-82F4-320EA7DD52FC.jpeg 6F7328C6-0700-4EF1-8E2E-BCAB3A1F2715.jpeg DD47C0DF-3E44-41F0-B155-BE46103C07D2.jpeg 57630A9A-233E-4C2D-9B34-ACDEC710F56F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom