What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games for sale

Fintan Stack

Registered
I seem to have 'aquired' a few games in a very short space of time and I am out of room. So something has to go!

I have:

High Speed 2, The Getaway. - Nice overall. Cabinet has red fade but payfield is nice. DMD nice and bright. All works perfectly. No errors or broken plastics.

£900

Twilight Zone. - Has new DMD controller board, new clock board, new Powerball, some new plastics. Has Gumballs, blue playfield light and Mr. Dreads Slot machine mod. Cabinet art is faded but overall a nice machine. No errors, everything working 100%.

£1900

Tales From The Crypt. - Has a brand new DMD display. Playfield is very nice. Has some wear at the scoop but is covered by a Cliffy Protector. All working as it should. It plays really well. Shaker motor nice and, well, shakey!

Bad points are a ropey cabinet (scratched down the right hand side) and one board hack where a connector must have burnt out at some point.

£750

I am looking to sell 2 of the 3 listed. Not too fussed which 2 to be honest. Could be interested in a trade on 1 machine or even a 2 for 1 for the right machine.

I can provide further details and lots of pics for anyone that is interested. Please PM me if you are.

Cheers

Dean

Back
Top Bottom