What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funland

AndyB

Site Supporter
Hello all. I'm nipping into London on Friday and am aiming to head to Funland to have a few games on the pins. I know you buy coins to use on a card, but does anyone know how much a game costs?
Aiming to have an hour or two in there so wondering how much to change over.

Think it changes depending on time of day/how busy it is but I would say roughly £1 a game

Purchase your credits on Groupon- current offer is 75 credits for £10 (£5 off) plus if you use the code PROMO you get upto 25% off on top of that!

Think it's currently 8.5 credits a go but replay scores are low and don't increase when achieved.

Jurassic park has anode board failure so doesn't play properly but they still turn it on, so avoid that one!

It's now 8.6 credits a game. The best deal outside of Groupon is to load up a card with £25 for 200 credits and keep the card for the next time you visit. This works out at £1.07 a game. Don't fall into the trap of loading up a nice round £20 as that only gives 125 credits and is really poor value for money at £1.37 a game. Matches are generous and replay scores low so you will get plenty if free credits as you play. Last time I was there I paid for 3 plays and actually played 11 over almost 2 hours. I left credits on the machine as I had to catch a train:-(

Essential wallet content ready for next time.

Attachments

• 16970525726532729003991895838327.jpg
    16970525726532729003991895838327.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 22
Cheers guys. Picked up the Groupon deal, so I'll start with that, and can go for the £25 deal if needed. Good that you can keep credits on.
Cheers for the advice on JP as well.

Also replays are reasonable so if you play to normal Andy Brock standard you should get a fair few :)
I see what you mean about replays, pretty low. Stranger Things about 45m, Turtles about 12m, Foo's less than 100m.
I think I left credits on pretty much everything. Left with credits on my card, decent value

On train to London, what games at Funland at the moment?

War of Worlds/Pinball/Chelsea game tomorrow

I also really enjoyed Bond 60th a few weeks ago when last at Funland. Not £25k enjoyed it but will certainly be playing a few games whenever at Funland.

Looks like we need to make the most of Funland while we can, the pins aren't being played enough so may end up being replaced by more redemption crap...hopefully a final tournament hurrah at some point soon

Back
Top Bottom