What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funhouse Alignment

crsedgar

Site Supporter
One of the final steps in my Funhouse project is the shooter alignment, is there a tried and tested process to follow, I've tried a bit of fettling but getting mixed results, it seems to be really fine margins?

If you mean the steps ramp shooter, then yes it is a pain. I know @DRD had success buy filing out the wood of the cabinet to allow the shooter to move across more. That is what I plan to do when I get it set up again

Remove the shooter assy and with a big round and a flat “bastard file” file the triangle so the shooter assy moves across. This is what I had to do after the play field swap. Took me 3 goes to get it right and it still plays up occasionally.

Another tip is to put a small nut and bolt through one of the two metal slits that the playfield support brackets rest in at the shooter end. This can force the playfield to settle in a certain position along the left-right axis.

I did a shop log on a funhouse, you can read about how I sorted this ..

Thanks lads, I'll give that a go.

I saw your shop log David and the bolt trick hopefully get similar results.

Alignment of both shooter lanes all good now thanks, the nut and bolt worked a treat David.

Warming to this pin with every game, so many great shots.

Both Funhouse plungers have very delicate skill shots that can both deliver big points.

This game really needs to be set up very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom