What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Funhouse £850

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Funhouse, working project, this one sold on ebay for about £1500 Sept last year, anyway the sale fell through (probably due to location Inverness and because it was not worth anywhere close to £1500), I bid on it at the starting price but thought it was rough so that was it, anyway to cut a long story short I managed to get it later down the line as the seller could not get anyone to collect it. It is by no means a minter, playfield has wear etc and the machine is generally showing it's age and mileage but is OK and complete, has a couple of optos down and the display works but is a tiny bit moblie?, will probably settle down with some use as it's only been on about 15 mins since I took possession otherwise it's as described and plays OK.

Basically it needs a bit of work and some TLC, I have no time to sort this machine out so £850 takes it away, it will make a good cheap project for someone.

Cash on collection, I am based in N Wales

Cheers Andy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Funhouse-...eo_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item4170c5975c

Another quick sale.
What are you telling the wife Gaz ?
You will be making it into a cot for the baby I take it ?

Back
Top Bottom