What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired FS - SWEp1

Expired Due to no activity

dave wright

Registered
Star Wars Episode One - offered here before it goes to eBay - - -

Very good condition - photos available - inspection welcomed. Machine located on Isle of Wight - serious offers around 2500 considered. Contact me off-group

Dave

Wow thats a strong price for a p2k , I take it its a minter ? Good luck with the sale.

There must be a way of doing it. I’ve had comments that they want the threads to remain visable so people can check historic sales. That seems fair.
Paul says the functionality is available to auto change threads but people objected.

Maybe we need a vote.
I like the idea of after X amount of time it doesn’t delete the thread but automatically changes the status From for sale to probably sold and informs the op of this.

If it’s is actually still for sale the op reverts it back to for sale and the clock starts again

I think if it does not sell within 6 months either price was silly and just wont sell or seller forgot to mark the thread as sold, could have a new status of ACHIEVED or SOLD* with a star or something to show it was auto sold rather then properly sold.

There must be a way of doing it. I’ve had comments that they want the threads to remain visable so people can check historic sales. That seems fair.
Paul says the functionality is available to auto change threads but people objected.
The "old new" sales stuff would autoclose after a period of time, meaning that it would only really show anything that was genuinely for sale. However people would still have visability if they changed the filter to reflect sold items.

From what i remember, the reason people didnt like it was because

1. It was basically one item per classified post
2. It wasnt in "forum" format - i.e. it was effectively on the forum site, but segregated from the threads.

There's still various different options out there, however all very similar in how they work.

Either way i aint going there. Spent so much time getting it all lined up, telling people how benififical it would be, and then people moaned and whinged.

Paul give me temp admin privileges. I will go through the threads contact the op and try get an update. Already had a few changed today.

Paul give me temp admin privileges. I will go through the threads contact the op and try get an update. Already had a few changed today.
Mass delete I say, harsh but fair, give OPs/sellers until the weekend to say their FS thread is current anything else goes in the bin!

Harsh but fair. Do you try and guess which statement she makes will be singled out? Me and the mrs look at each other. Then go harsh but fair.
Wouldn’t pay this years intake in washers.
Harsh but fair

Back
Top Bottom