What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free superchargers today

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Just a heads up for any fellow EV tightwads. The superchargers are all free today as a one off.

Apparently even if you don’t have a Tesla you can still charge for free today if you have the right connections.

Making me feel slightly better about the 60% insurance hike we were quoted for yesterday 🤬

Free charging???? ...I'm now googling how to make diesel from a tesla supercharger. Funnily enough, not getting any hits!

Tried to buy a Tesla a year ago and was told it was a 14 month wait. Now it seems theres a million of them parked at The Trafford Centre that they cant shift.

Anyway, reason for the reply, I got 60% insurance hike from Admiral in July. Cancelled and went with Aviva - much cheaper - give them a try.

I got a similar hike in May. The reasons given was
%insert current reason to justify hike%

There’s massive hikes going on at the moment. This month our household insurance went up be 40% and the car by 60%
Can get it down a bit by shopping around but there’s not much choice.
Hard to see how general inflation is really only 7% when those types of price hikes are still going on. Something must be getting cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom