What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Bets on Euros

DRD

Registered
Loads of bookies seem to be advertising these right now.

Has anyone bothered to take up any of these offers?

I know that they are meant to be loss leader to get punters on the books- but is there actually real value in any of these offers if you just want to take advantage and then close the account

Thanks

I think a lot ask you turn your winning a few times. What I mean by that is, you have to bet like two or three times before you can remove the money.

I had some mates at Uni who were "professional" gamblers, backing bets and shorting themselves and would get everyone to sign up for an account for these and then use their account and name when all of their accounts got linked through IP tracking and backing and shorting algorithms, and got the account shut. This was 2010's so.. sure it has moved on since then. Funny old "business" gambling.

Not only that but the odds on football matches are always understandably ****e.

Need a 3 or 4 match accumulator to make it worthwhile.

Still, if it's free....[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I miss the days when the free bets were of high amounts, not things like £5...

I did one of those free bets a few years ago on the general election. Got about £50 in free bets as winnings.
Ended up sticking it on the favourites for tennis matches as there always had to be a winner.
No idea what I was doing and zero interest in the sport but walked away with a couple of hundred quid.

I want to see England progress but 5/2 for Denmark 🇩🇰 to win the game outright - progress.
That’s great odds

Back
Top Bottom