What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found a Simpsons Pinball Party in the wild..

OrochiLeona

Registered
Was in Glasgow two weeks ago, whilst stumbling around in a dazed stupor I found a TSPP in a snooker/pool club (Reardon's Snooker and Pool - City Centre) that looked like it needed some serious care and attention. Filthy playfield, ball swirls, dead bulbs and the like.

Made me shed a tear and think of you guys. It wasn't for sale. but thought I'd drop the info here for anyone up north who fancies trying to rescue it from its grim fate. Not quite 'Skegness Addams Family' level, but could soon get there.

Then I left because they weren't serving breakfast.

Oh, and Hi, by the way. I hope you're all keeping well.

Last edited:
ay caramba!
wake me when it's breaktime etc....

awesome machine, mine is in my living room and getting played daily as i relearn the rules
images.jpg

gif bart simpson pinball.gif
gif pinball scene from Simpsons.gif

Was in Glasgow two weeks ago, whilst stumbling around in a dazed stupor I found a TSPP in a snooker/pool club (Reardon's Snooker and Pool - City Centre) that looked like it needed some serious care and attention. Filthy playfield, ball swirls, dead bulbs and the like.

Made me shed a tear and think of you guys. It wasn't for sale. but thought I'd drop the info here for anyone up north who fancies trying to rescue it from its grim fate. Not quite 'Skegness Addams Family' level, but could soon get there.

Then I left because they weren't serving breakfast.

Oh, and Hi, by the way. I hope you're all keeping well.

Hope you enjoyed your trip North of the Border. Did you manage to find some nice pins while your up here, there a number of venues in Glasgow with pins.

Did you see any signs of ownership on it, or do you think it belongs to the snooker club?

Thanks! Glad to see everyone's still here pretty much. I still have the love, but the scene was too pricey for me before and now it's insane! The dream is over!
I'm hoping to get out to a show or a meet, or at the very least ronsplooter's house, very soon :)

As for the TSPP, I think it belongs to the club, I don't recall seeing any operator stickers on it, but I wasn't there very long.

Thanks! Glad to see everyone's still here pretty much. I still have the love, but the scene was too pricey for me before and now it's insane! The dream is over!
I'm hoping to get out to a show or a meet, or at the very least ronsplooter's house, very soon :)

As for the TSPP, I think it belongs to the club, I don't recall seeing any operator stickers on it, but I wasn't there very long.

Don't know how often your up in Glasgow but if your about on the 17th & 18th June Play Expo is on in Breahead and we're going to have 40 pins on free play along with everything else that the Expo has to offer.

If nothing else it's an excuse to head North again. If you do come up for the show come and visit us all at the Scottish Pinball Association stand. More info from the events thread.

Its owned by Sims Automatics who don't take great care of their pinballs as they mostly do gambling machines. Plenty of good condition pins in the wild in Glasgow, mostly operated by Eric/Paisley Pinball. Including a working TSPP in 'Super Bario' right now. You missed another pin on that street, KISS in the Solid Rock Cafe directly opposite Reardons pool hall.

That tspp has been sitting there for as long as I can remember. It used to work well but last time I played it, it was a wreck. Megabytes is the place to be though. They had JD, TWD, wheel of fortune, South Park, LOTR and ACDC on my last visit. ACDC is a really good game. Think there are a couple in hmv too. Glasgow is great for pinball just now!

Back
Top Bottom