What's new

Forum Terms and conditions Refresh

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Contrary to those that think I sit here in Pinballinfo Towers supping Gin and occasionally casting my eye over the place, Ive been tidying up the T&C's... Which means i kindly ask you all to accept the new ones. Nothing monumental - Just bring them all together and adding links into the new Marketplace T&C's as well....

They were last updated in 2018, so they needed a clean up :)

Apologies for another click :)

Many Thanks
Paul

Glad I didn’t post the pic of a tray with pigs in blankets earlier with a man sausage wrapped with bacon😂
Read them👍

if someone had, hypothetically, asking for a friend etc, acccidentally clicked yes without reading the new Ts and Cs and had decided that, on balace, handing over one's firstborn son for a minor transgression wasnt a good idea after all, where would my friend find them again? 😁

if someone had, hypothetically, asking for a friend etc, acccidentally clicked yes without reading the new Ts and Cs and had decided that, on balace, handing over one's firstborn son for a minor transgression wasnt a good idea after all, where would my friend find them again? 😁
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/help/ - there's actually a link at the bottom of every page :)

Reactions: Ped
Contrary to those that think I sit here in Pinballinfo Towers supping Gin and occasionally casting my eye over the place.

Not what we think at all sir, well not me personally, had you down as a Champagne man at this time of year :p

Thanks for the work on the forum, appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom