What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the electricians

RudeDogg1

Registered
Hi guys,
I just fitted a led ceiling light for my mothra there seems to be an issue. Turning it on I was expecting it to burn our retinas out but no it's so dim you can hardly tell it's on. I'm assuming it needs 2 feeds because it has 2 terminals for Live and Neutral

Retro fitted a Fluorescent tube for a friend last night... All depends if it's an electronic ballast (Which needs major re-wiring) or an old Magnetic one, which just needed the Starter replacing with a special "fuse" one. Proper minefield if you don't know what you are doing though!! (This one was a magnetic one, however i still traced all the feeds just to make sure as you can never be sure what cowboy has been in there before!)

Ha kinda a connection issue but more an eye issue I had the neutral in the earth hole. Wasn't until I sat down and looked up

Back
Top Bottom