What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available For sale KI2 cab

Rus121

Site Supporter
I have to move my stuff out of a unit before the end of this year and i have a KI2 cab just sitting there doing nothing. Does anybody here have an interest in it? There are no KI boards in it (available if needed) but its fully working with a good monitor. New controls (ultimarc) and cab is in good nick for its age. £100.

Here's an older pic of the cab itself, the actual cab piccies i will take once i get into my unit on monday.
SANY01571-1.jpg

Gutted I missed out on this. Would have had in a heartbeat

Edit to add; Out of interest. How much are you after for the boards? If they're fully working with the HD etc I might be interested

Last edited:
Winner of award for most bizarre vote of confidence of the year; guy with 4 posts recommends guy with 2 :rolleyes: :rofl:

I'm an arcade guy, not a pinhead. Smarty is a big arcade collector too, but Will B, Alpha and many others know me well enough too. Quite a few will know me for heading up Revival - it's them who told me about this cab, cos I don't frequent here.

I've not seen the cab in a while so im off today to get pics of its current condition. Turnarcades can have it no problem. (i'll pm you once i get back with piccies) It was originally sourced from Acadewarehouse in Castleford around 9 years ago.

The boards available are: KI1+2, Ultimate MK3, 6in1 remote control jamma switcher, jpac. I also have an untested original Ridge Racer boardset in its cage if anyone fancies it?

The minging carpet is long gone, and it fell to bits when i took it up. There's still some in my game room, but trust me, you dont ever want to own it. lol.

Reactions: JT.
@TYHO could be interested in the Ridge Racer boards. I know he was looking for some a while back.
Dibs for him till he says different.

I'll be interested in Ultimate MK 3 AND one of the Ki boards as well if all complete and working. Thanjs

Pics taken today:
20161219_142039.jpg
20161219_142125.jpg
20161219_141824.jpg
20161219_141837.jpg

20161219_141850.jpg
20161219_142059.jpg

KI1+2 boards (with HD's KI2 has original drive, KI1 has generic IDE drive) £150 each (tested working)
UMK3 £150 (tested working)
Ridge Racer boardset in cage £40 (untested)

Hey Rus, my sincere apologies but I shall pass on the boards, I just grabbed a MK1 and think I better wind it in until the new year!

I only know the name Turnarcades as the guys who make and sell arcade cabs. Is that the same guy?

Not trying to cause trouble, just making sure this info is out there. I agree it's a very generous price and there are some that look down on the hobbyists being taken advantage of by the resellers market.

Reactions: Arv
Aye, if he's gonna strip it, mame it and hoy it on eBay for £1000 tell him to get stuffed Russ

I have too much stuff so nit really after them, tho if some other boards slot straight into my power drift may get them in future

Yes that is me and no that is not what we do. We are true bespoke cabinet builders and have been for 14 years, not some ****ty eBay flogger dumping crappy hyper spin setups into random JAMMAs and preserved classics for a quick buck.

Personally, I've been an avid collector for years with over 25 original arcade machines currently in my collection. Would do people good not to make presumptions and cause unwarranted bad feeling or jeopardise trades. I don't frequent here but I've got to say I'm not very impressed by the cynicism I've seen here, or that deal sniping/usurping isn't nipped in the bud by mods. Hundreds of people on the retro gaming and event scene know me not just by name but personally, so if you don't you really shouldn't comment if others have vouched. These same people know that I'm a massive collector of Midway fighters and Killer Instinct in particular, so would have been buying the cab, all the boards that were for sale and other parts to maintain my own personal machines. Once a seed of doubt is planted it has a nasty habit of ruining deals, and I will have to keep searching elsewhere for these parts now.

Thanks very much to those doubters who clearly aren't a major part of the vid collecting circles for making me feel this is not a very welcome place for vid collectors, unlike the vid collecting forums which aid both vid and pin collectors.

Suggesting someone flips cabs when they don't know them, yet other people do know them and speak well of them, is rude and unwarranted. In other forums' buy/sell threads, that kind of thing isn't permitted, as it deters sellers and encourages private deal sniping by others with less genuine intentions.

Well, the last paragraph makes it pretty clear that vid collecting people are a nicer and more welcoming than pinball collecting people. You learn something new every day don't you ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't frequent here but I've got to say I'm not very impressed by the cynicism I've seen here, or that deal sniping/usurping isn't nipped in the bud by mods.

...And after 5 posts you decide to start shouting your mouth off?? No-one's Sniped any deals here as far as i am aware, and not being funny, it's up to @Rus121 who he decides to sell to.

Terribly sorry this place doesnt live up to your expectations - However it seems to be ok to the rest of us that "frequent" here more than you do....

I learnt one thing in the 25+ years of running a forum/bulletin board - the first thing you don't do is go storming in and after 5 posts start preaching about how you don't like the place....

Suggesting someone flips cabs when they don't know them, yet other people do know them and speak well of them, is rude and unwarranted. In other forums' buy/sell threads, that kind of thing isn't permitted, as it deters sellers and encourages private deal sniping by others with less genuine intentions.
Somehow you got the wrong impression in your short time here, I'm fairly new too and obviously the odd skirmish happens as will always happen in public forums but chill a bit we're not all out to get you...

Sorry, but the machine (and the boards i listed - except ridge racer) are no longer for sale. I was under the gun to get it moved quickly (hence the low price) and when i didn't hear from Turnarcades (He explained the delay and that's fine but my landlord was being an **** and wanted the space clearing a day before he originally stated - sorry about that) so i arranged for a friend to take it to play with for a while. I had a lot of enquiries all wanting this cab and the boards yet gave first dibs to Turnarcades. My friend can't usually afford stuff like this so i folded when he asked to store/borrow it. He may end up buying it at some point, but if not i will contact Turnarcades for first refusal.

The problem here is dealers will come to get a bargain then jack up the price and flip as soon as they can. Its happened more than once here so i'm not surprised some folk would think a new account was coming here for that very purpose.

Back
Top Bottom